Longboat HR Services has an opening supporting the DOD Human Performance and Behavioral Health Services.
We have an exciting opportunity for individuals who are interested in supporting warriors with increased combat effectiveness, resiliency to show a measurable reduction in down time and create optimal performance on the targets. Additionally, this position will help to support and build stable families and support systems.
The Biostatistician will provide management, coordination, liaison, advice, research, analysis, planning, programming, and budgeting advice and assistance, education and training policies and guidelines for Human Performance, psychological and social programs as well as provide expert guidance and advice to Component headquarters staff. Serve as a key analyst and recognized professional authority performing scientific work requiring the design, development, and adaptation of mathematical and statistical models and techniques and provide advice and insight about the probable effects of alternative courses of action.
TS/SCI Clearance - required
• Knowledge of a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods and analyses used to develop, adapt, modify, and apply models to resolve problems or define and clarify alternate solutions and for the assessment and improvement of Human Performance Program level Planning,
• Ability to gather, assemble, and analyze facts, draw conclusions, develop and utilize appropriate data collection techniques and data cleansing to produce valid and reliable findings, conduct analysis, devise recommended solutions, and package the entire process in briefings, papers, or reports suitable for top management use and decision-making.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, negotiate complex issues, indicate solutions and develop a range of possible alternatives when there is no single solution, and establish maintain good working relations with project stakeholders.
• Knowledge of a broad range of health and behavioral science research analysis techniques and corresponding analytical abilities.
• Ability to lead research teams; originate new ideas, projects, and methodologies; and execute projects and/or studies within established financial and/or time constraints.